With its unique fuselage and wing design Bayraktar Akinci platform is a strategic class platform which can carry various payloads.
Bayraktar AKINCI is equipped with dual artificial intelligence avionics which supports for signal processing, sensor fusion and situational awareness in real time.
Bayraktar AKINCI is capable of conducting operations that are performed with fighter jets. It carries electronic support systems, dual satellite communication systems, air-to-air radar, collision avoidance radar and synthetic aperture radar.
Bayraktar AKINCI can be used in air-to-ground and air-to-air attack missions as well.
With its triple redundant electronics hardware and software systems Bayraktar AKINCI is capable of carrying the following payloads:
• Mini Smart Munition MAM-L
• Mini Smart Munition MAM – C
• Cirit Missile
• L-UMTAS Missile
• Mini Smart Munition Bozok
• MK-81, MK-82, MK-83 Guided Bombs (JDAM)\
• Wing Assisted Guided Bomb MK-82
• Air-to-Air Missile Gokdogan and Bozdogan
• Stand-Off Missile SOM-A
Bayraktar AKINCI will be equipped with multifunction AESA Radar system for air-to-air, synthetic, meteorology estimation.
- 30,000 Feet Operational Altitude
40.000 Feet Maximum Altitude
- 24+ Hours Endurance
- Dual SatCom + Dual LOS Communication System
- Fully Autonomous Flight Control System (Triple Redundant)
- Fully Autonomous Taxi, Take Off, Cruise, Landing without any external sensor air on the ground
- GPS Independent Guidance System
- Fully Automatic Flight Modes
- Semi Automatic Flight Modes
- Cross Redundant Ground Control Station Architecture
- Unique Flight Control and Avionics Architecture
- Communication Range LOS & BLOS
- Take off and Landing Runway (Automatic)
- Cruise - Maximum Speed 130 - 195 knots
- Max Take off Weight 5,500 kg
- Operational - Maximum Altitude 30.000 feet - 40.000 feet
- Endurance Up to 24 hours
- Payload Capacity 1.350 kg
- Wingspan 20 m
- Payload ISR Simultaneous EO/IR/LD, Multi Mode AESA Radar & SIGINT
- Height 4.1 m
- Payload Weapons Laser Guided Smart Munitions, Missiles & Longe Range Stand off Weapons
- Length 12.2 m
- Thrust Type 2 x 750 Hp or 2 x 450 Hp Turboprop Engine
- Trailer type Ground Control Station
- NATO Spec Shelter Systems
- Intercomm Systems and Tactical Radio Systems
- Pilot Console Multi Function
- Payload Operator Console
- Radar Operator Console
- Imagery Analysis Console
- Maintenance Technician Console
- Power Systems
- Air Conditioning
- NBC Filtering System
Ground Control Station
• Trailer Type
• Shelter Type
• Indoor Type
Bayraktar AKINCI uses triple bands for LOS control and video transmission.
Our UAV has BLOS control and video transmission via SATCOM.
BLOS operations can be supported over existing worldwide satellite networks and attendant ground data terminals.
Alternatively, SATCOM data terminals can be supplied.